Thursday, September 6, 2012

REBLOG “No, Governor Romney, corporations are not people”

I've long held that Elizabeth Warren is the exact kind of public servant we all need.  After her wrangling of TARP as it's oversight board chair, after taking a lot of political heat as the first appointed head of the CFPB, and now as a Senate candidate, I think Ms. Warren has done and will continue to do yeoman service for her fellow Americans.  I just wish she were running in Maryland.

While I didn't watch her speech at the DNC last night - here in the DC area it was only broadcast on PBS which is not a good TV signal at our house - I read it in Salon this morning, and I hope you will too.  Afterall, when was the last time you heard a Democrat, on national television, quoting Scripture?

“No, Governor Romney, corporations are not people”

No comments: